Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love sisters.

Are you into having your little ones on a schedule? I am the queen of schedules when it comes to my little loves. Having them on a strict schedule makes my life so much easier. I feel organized, in control, and I have happy little girls. If you know me on a personal level you know that I have been known to be a little crazy hardcore when it comes to my girl's schedule. But I have gotten soooooo much better- more relaxed. In fact, last week when we were at Disney World their schedule was completely off. And guess what?... there were no major meltdowns.... not even from the kiddos :) Now that we are home I am getting them back into their routine... naps back to the regular times... breakfast, lunch, and supper at the regular times... bath and bedtime at the regular time. Tonight after they were fed, bathed, and in jammies, it was time for scriptures, prayers, and then bed... but my two sweet girls were laughing and playing so cute together that I couldn't help but enjoy sitting there and watching them. It made me so happy to see them laughing and playing together.

Side note: one reason why I have them go to bed every night at the same time is because if they go to bed later they wake up earlier. Weird. But true.

I knew the clock was ticking and bed time was passing. But I didn't care. An hour after bedtime I finally stopped the party to read, pray, and put them to bed. It's times like these that I am glad I have become a little more relaxed. Tonight will forever be one of my favorites. Here are a few pictures...


The girls.



Buddies.



Easy on the arm, T-BO!



Fell down and laughing.



Tinsley being funny and making her sister laugh.



They were so so cute!



Cutie pie.



No idea what Blakely was doing but she had me laughing!



It looks like she's crying but she was laughing REALLY hard!



:)



So fun!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

You are an amazing mom! Love ya girl!

Evans Family of Three said...

ok seriously these girls!!! they are the cutest little sisters. what a sweet little memory you will always have with pictures too. you are a great momma and i look up to your example so much. i've learned a lot from you and your enthusiasm for life and being a mom. miss you cate!!

Borland family said...

I LOVE moments like these! My kids too, the later they go to bed, it seems the earlier they wake up. I agree, schedules are great! But so is now and then letting memories thrive. So happy you got pictures...a moment you and they will always remember.

Whitney said...

Love them!!! And love you. Wow. We really need to get together woman! I miss you.

Self-Discovery by Laughter said...

you're an amazing mom! I know im going to be crazy about schedules! but sometimes its good to relax :) btw.... holy moly! Tinsley is almost a teenager! and Blakely is getting sooooo big soooooooooo fast! It seems like yesterday that she was just born!