Monday, May 9, 2011

4 years.


Rewind to 4 years ago. It was May 11, 2007. A little after midnight.... I kissed my fiancé goodnight after a fun filled day with family and friends. He went to his hotel room and I went to mine. I woke up around 6ish to shower and curl my hair. I felt so peaceful. Off to the temple with the family. Came out married to the best man I know. When we look back at our lives before we met.... before we both decided to go to Southern Virginia University (where we met) it is amazing to see how the Lord's hand was truly in it from the beginning. There isn't any doubt in my mind that David and I were supposed to be married. He is my one and only. We are a perfect match. :) Even though there are hiccups in every marriage... disagreements here and there... I am always grateful for the respect he shows me even in those times. I love growing and learning together. He teaches me so much. He has so many qualities that I hope to one day to have. I am grateful everyday to know that I have him for eternity. Happy Anniversary to us! :)

1 comment:

Evans Family of Three said...

happy anniversary you two! ours was on the 3rd! enjoy your romantic night starting at 7! hehe so cute.