Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let it snow

Last week I woke up to big beautiful flakes falling from the sky. I love the snow! I woke up my hubby to tell him. He was just as excited as I was- oh how I love him :) I couldn't wait to show Tinsley. Other than the few seconds we took her out to let her catch some flakes, we spent most of the morning looking out of the window and making dozens of sugar cookies. It started covering the ground but not enough to take her sledding down the small hill by our home- dang it. Oh well, maybe next time :)




2 comments:

us... said...

GIRL YOUR HAIR IS SO HOT!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I really do miss you lots! Why haven't we talked in a while? We need to but the answer is no, it was just really late, to the question you have probably lost sleep over:) I wish you lived close......Anyways I want baby news and all that jazz! Love ya your hair is so cute! OH AND WHAT A SMART LITTLE GIRL YOU HAVE!! For her to be putting signs like the together for her to create a sentence is so awesome! Call me...i need your address for a christmas card!

Morgan said...

You have such a pretty baby! Congrats on baby number two!