Wednesday, February 17, 2010

While Tinsley and I were waiting in line to check out at the grocery store she found a play phone she wanted. She had been so good so I got it for her. She's been playing with it all afternoon. She's been walking around with it up to her ear- just chatting away. When it was time for a nap I let her bring it with her. I looked on the monitor a few minutes ago to find her asleep with her elephant in one hand and the other hand is holding the phone up to her ear. What a funny little girl :)






6 comments:

Holly said...

Too cute! I love that little girl, she's so fun. (Just like her beautiful Mama!) Thanks for blogging:)

Evans Family of Three said...

tinsley is such a sweetheart and i love how she is trying to act all grown-up talking on the phone already. :) ps...i just love our girl time together!!

Misty Kesler said...

Tinsley, is so pretty! Of Course! And no I don't think you are a creeper. Every one looks at every ones blogs, plus you do know her through us ;)You guys look great, glad to see all is well

Gage said...

what a sweetie pie. i can't wait to see her again! she needs to meet her cousin gage! (well...second cousin? once removed? i don't know :)

Nicole said...

Only 9 days to go! Are you ready to have a baby? I am so excited for this summer! :)

Nicole said...

I keep checking to see pics of little Blakeley! I have been so bored! I can't wait for you to get here!