Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A little story

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Tinsley. She was taking a nap when all of a sudden someone woke her up.... "Who just woke me up?" Tinsley asked.

There was a handsome man standing next to her. Tinsley asked, "Did you wake me up? Who are you?"

Tinsley quickly recognized the handsome man. "Oh, it's you dad! :) What's up? Oh, you want me to watch some football with you? Sure, I'd love to!"

So Tinsley and her dad sat and snuggled on the couch and watched the football game. "Wow, this is a great game!" Tinsley said. "I love you dad!"
The End.

10 comments:

Misty Kesler said...

She is sooo cute!! And it looks like she has a fondness for her dad :) Yoo cute ;)

Kathleen said...

she makes the cutest facial expressions!! let me babysit!!! i cannot believe she is less than a month old-- she looks so alert!

Kathleen said...

p.s. take a picture of her cute room!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I cant wait to meet her. I am glad that you told me who she was sitting with because i dont think I wouldve recognized the person sitting next to her. i think she must have just been scared by the mess on David's face! We need to talk soon! Love you!
~Janet

Anonymous said...

Hey Catie - love all the pictures, can't get enough of them! Mom said she had a great (but too short) visit with you & other fam last week, and that everyone was doing well. She said you look great! I hope to see that sweet baby girl sometime while she is still a baby...

us... said...

Yeah who is that bearded man:] Oh man I want to hold that precious thing. She couldn't be cuter:] I want to come visit. What are you guys up to?

Morgan said...

She is adorable! Your new little family is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

Sarah Eve said...

The story format is endearing :-) And your baby girl is gorgeous!

Jenn Borland said...

Doesn't she just melt your heart! Ahhh, can't wait for Christmas!

The Holt Family said...

It was so cute today! When I opened your blog, I had Brady on my lap and he made these noices like OoOoH AaAah. I think he has a little crush! She is so precious.