Friday, September 19, 2008

Cousins

David doesn't have many cousins. When I asked him how many he had he said, "2? No wait, maybe 4? Oh I don't know... not many. I didn't really ever see them." I thought that was so sad. I would hate not having a lot of cousins! I am close with a lot of mine. Some of my most favorite memories were with them.
Ben is Tinsley's only cousin on my side of the family- another to come Oct. 24th! But on David's side she has 9! She has a couple of girl cousins that are pretty close to her age which will be a lot of fun for her when she gets a little older and can play with them. It makes me happy that she already has so many- I love cousins!!! :)


Tinsley and cousin Ben

5 comments:

Borland family said...

They have 4, but all about the same age or older then Becky. I've always thought it sad too that they don't really know them I have a lot and they have taken Bob in. My boys only have one on my side and he's 15 and he will be the only one. I can't wait to meet Tinsley. Ben sees her picture and smiles and says baby! Where did he learn that! I hope they can grow up and all know each other really well.

Jenn Borland said...

We are going to have so much fun at Christmas! Tinsley's cousins can't wait for her to come to Colorado!!

us... said...

Oh my two little babies! I love that little girl and I could just sqeeze that little ben:] Man do we need to get together!

Micaela said...

Cate and David... great job she is so sweet! :) The pictures in the hospital are precious of mom and baby I LOVED them!

Anonymous said...

Yay for cousins!