Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

What a fun week! Thanksgiving at Aunt Diane's was wonderful! We enjoyed every second of our visit. I am so blessed to have such a great family. I have so much to be thankful for! Here are some pictures from our visit...

Cousin David, Jordan and Uncle Steve "jammin"


At the Lake



Jordan actually helped David make the Virginia Tech sign... what a great cousin! :)
(He's a huge UVA fan!)

The best woman I know and the cutest nephew I know!


Uncle Steve and Pop


The cutest nephew and the BEST AUNT EVER!!! ha ha juuuuust kidding... kinda ;)



The Redfern's


My wonderful aunt and cousin Melia after Thanksgiving dinner


4 comments:

Micaela said...

Your hair looks cute! You cut it right? Some pic it looks long and then in others it looks shorter!? I am glad that Thanksgiving was good, I love that Holiday! Now for the good stuff... THE BABY! Girl, blog about that! Tell us about it!

Tia J said...

Your pictures are cute! Your hair looks amazing! I'm glad you had a fun time!

Lindsey from The R House said...

ben jr is the cutest little man! i swear he gets suter every time i see him!!

Anonymous said...

HEY CUTIE!! You look like you are doing so well!! You are gorgeous as always and makes me miss you SO much! I hope you and david had an amazing first christmas together! Love you always and think about you all the time! your one and only cuz--> Ashton, infinite x's and o's