Thursday, November 15, 2007

Here we go...

So I gave into the temptation of starting a blog. I'll try to learn how to post pictures, videos and other cool things you can do on here so that our blog will be more exciting! Well it's been 6 months since David and I were married. We are here in Buena Vista just trying to stay warm in our little apartment. There isn't much to do around here so on the weekends we try to drive down to Roanoke to get some dinner and catch a flick. David is staying busy with school, basketball and work so during the week we usually snuggle up to a movie, play some cards or just talk about anything and everything. I love being married! I applied to Applebee's just the other day. I start my training soon. I've never been a waitress before but I'm excited to start and try something new.

I can't believe the holiday's are just around the corner! We are looking forward to going to aunt Diane's and uncle Steve's new house with the family for Thanksgiving. Don't forget to bring you're guitar Pop- I want you and uncle Steve to jam!!!! Afterwards we are going to mom and dad's house for the rest of the weekend. I love my family and can't wait to just hang out. Then it's time for Christmas! I've already been listening to Christmas music. I just so excited... I'm such a kid. We are heading out west for Christmas. I am looking forward to spending time with my new family and can't wait to eat some of my mother in law's oatmeal cookies ... hint hint Momma B ;) I'm also looking forward to playing some cards! This will be my first Christmas away from home but I have a wonderful new family to share it with!

3 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

awesome! welcome to the blogosphere!! can't wait to keep in touch via blogging.

great layout, by the way!

LOVES!

Tia J said...

Glad to see you finally gave in! Trae will like looking at your photos!

Anonymous said...

Who is this Cate person? It's Catie (no matter how old you get)! I was glad to come across your blog so I can keep up with you now. Have fun at my parents house on Thanksgiving!
-kim