Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back at it

I have been MIA but now I'm back. It has taken me so long to blog because every time I thought about doing it I would feel so overwhelmed with all the things I need to post about. That's why I'm not going to! :) I'm just going to sum it up real quick....


We were in Little Rock for the summer for work.
David had a great/successful summer.
Went to Virginia for about a month.
A week at the beach with my family- so much fun!
Tinsley turned two (still blowing my mind!)
Blakely is rolling all over the place and trying to crawl... WHAT?!
We moved to Colorado.
I really like it here.
My parents have been here for the week visiting :)
I love my husband.
I love my girls.
I love my life.


5 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, Miss Cate, how I've missed you! So glad to see you back on the blog and glad to hear that life is going good. Blakely is rolling and crawling?! Wow! I need to see pictures! Miss you tons and tons! Love you!

Mandy said...

We're thinking of moving to CO too! maybe in about 4 years or so.... AJ's family all live in the 'springs.

Borland family said...

awesome! Now just pick up from now...blog the pics from Blakely's blessing and go on from there! No need to back track! Lvoe you!

Gage said...

i'm glad you're liking it over there, we miss you guys!

Jaymie said...

you forgot to mention the part where you got a really amazing new best friend....