Friday, March 25, 2011

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!

David calls me his little southern belle. He loves my southern ways but sometimes even a southern belle has to admit that Salt-N-Pepa says it the best.
Yes baby, you are a mighty mighty good man!

Can I just say that I have the BEST husband ever? I seriously do.
The last couple of days were hectic. But of course, when things get crazy my man comes in and saves the day!
Nothing calms me more than a hug, hands on my face while giving me a smooch, and an "I love you. What can I do to help?"
Mmm- LOVE HIM!





And he loves me too :)




Ps. David Borland, you make me wanna Shoop!



1 comment:

Jaymie said...

i really would have spelt that "salt-and-pepper"... hehe! Im sorry you had hectic days.. call me PLEASE!!