Monday, July 6, 2009

Girls Camp 2009

I am so lucky I get to be in the Jamestown Ward's Young Women's.  I love our girls!  They are the very best!  David was so sweet and took off work for a few days to watch Tinsley so I could be with our girls at girl's camp.  It was an amazing experience in so many ways.  We all had a great time.  So fun!  Friday night our Bishop came and gave a great devotional before our ward testimony meeting.  Our girls are so amazing.  You could feel the spirit so strong.  Hope you enjoy the pictures...



Us with our flag..



One of the views on our hike... click on the picture for a bigger view... it's beautiful



I cannot tell you how many marshmallows we ate... it was a sin.




Bazooka-zooka bubble gum song


Cooking dinner


Cute Amy and my cute cousin Haylea.  It was great being able to be at camp with my cousin.  She is so sweet and so much fun.  An amazing young woman.  Oh I love her!

5 comments:

Brett and Nette said...

I wish I could get called to YW's, but Primary isn't so bad. I'm sure you're the girls favorite leader...you are so fun!

Gage said...

How fun!

Nicole said...

Catie, you seriously ARE the coolest YW leader. I'm sure those girls had such a blast with you there, they just adore you!

Alecia said...

Thanks so much for your time!
The girls adore you!!

Sarah Eve said...

How fun! What a perfect calling for you! Those girls are sure blessed to have you :-)