Saturday, April 11, 2009

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone....

So David and I went on a little lovers get away... A CRUISE!  We had such an amazing time!  My mom watched Tinsley for us.  I missed her the whole trip (terribly the last few days of it.)  But even though I missed her we still had such a great time.  The ports were awesome but we also really enjoying being on the ship.  Our cruise ship was amazing!  Our days on the cruise ship were spent relaxing by the pool, eating anything and everything we wanted, swimming, watching 90's music videos in our room, laughing, talking, rock climbing, playing putt-putt, and using the flowrider.  There was also an ice skating rink on the ship (can you believe it?) but we never used it.  It was so great to spend time together... away from it all.  Just me and my crush!



At the opening show our first night there...


Where we ate our dinner every night

Our ship


We went zip lining in Belize and had a blast!!


On the boat going from Belize city back to the cruise ship 

In Cozumel we rented a scooter and toured the town before snorkeling.


The beautiful water


So beautiful!

Cozumel, Mexico


My hottie hubby playing some hoops on the cruise ship


Our last sunset 





When the trip was over we were so happy to get home to our girl!

Sweet Tinsley Ann

We were so happy to see her!!


She was happy to see us too :)


Tinsley is 7 months.  She enjoys climbing up on anything and everything she can get to.  She smiles all the time.  She always says "dadada".  It's so cute but I'm not going to lie... I wish she said "mama" more. :)  We love to just lay on the floor and play with her and teach her new thing.  Her latest trick is waving bye-bye.  Tinsley is such a joy and we are so blessed to have her in our family. 

4 comments:

The Lovells said...

A Cruise! That is what I am trying to get Celeste to do next year without Brindi. It looked like a fun trip. And I am guessing here but that hoop must have been around 7 maybe 8 feet high:)

Evans Family of Three said...

oh goodness i would love to go on a cruise right about now! it looks like you guys had such a fun and romantic getaway! i have to say that i love how you referred to dave as your "crush"...so adorable! and your little tinsley is seriously too cute! love her big smile! ps...you look amazing for just having a baby 7 months ago!

Kemp and Whitney said...

We have been wanting to go on a cruise for a while. One of these days we will though! But we did get to go to Cozumel for our honeymoon.

us... said...

HOLY @&%$ YOU ARE SO SMOKIN' HOT! Girl you look so good! Are you eating? Oh my word I am not kidding, i am speachless! What an advanced little girl you have! I cannot believe that she is taking steps...well i take that back I can beleive it cause she has you for a mom! She is the cutest thing ever! the easter pictures are precious! I want to play with you. Looking at this post makes me so sad! Come see me....