Monday, July 7, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures

My good friend Brynne took these pictures for me the other day. When we took these I had no idea they were going to turn out like this! She is truly an amazing photographer! She captured exactly what I wanted. I wanted these pictures to show the blessing of carrying a sweet child. Even though I have trouble putting my shoes on, fitting in my clothes, and shaving my legs I love my belly. I feel so blessed to have a baby and can't wait until she gets here. Thank you so much Brynne- you are so talented!











12 comments:

BeckyButtshaw said...

so cute! I love these pictures!

Micaela said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Micaela said...

When are you due? Have you had a shower yet?

Sarah Eve said...

Amazing photos! I'll say it again, you make pregnancy look glamorous!

Janet Robinson said...

These are awesome.

Borland family said...

I especially love the last two. I can't wait for you!!

Jenny said...

these pictures are amazing! you look so great!

us... said...

OH MY WORD!!! Who was your photographer? I need to get her name:] You look so good girl! I am so glad that we were able to do this. It was as fun for me as it was you! Love ya

Kemp and Whitney said...

your pics are wonderful! I can't wait to get pregnant! How are things going for you guys? TN has been fun...I just miss all our friends in BV. It's hard knowing we won't be going back there after the summer.

mom of six, nana of five said...

SO GORGEOUS! I never looked that good pregnant!

Misty Kesler said...

those are amazing pics. Brinn is great, but she did have an amazingly beautiful subject!!

The Holt Family said...

Cate you are such a cute pregnant mom! I love it!