Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our one year anniversary!

Well tomorrow is our one year anniversary! I can’t believe it has already been a year. It really went by fast. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who took me to the temple to be sealed together for time and all eternity. Can I just say that I love being married? I love falling asleep and waking up to my best friend everyday. I love being Mrs. Borland and saying “yeah, that’s my husband.” I love just hanging out and laughing. I love being able to cry on his shoulder whenever I am sad. I love that we are starting a family together. I really am married to the best guy. David is always so sweet to me and is always making me feel so beautiful and loved. He really is my best friend and a great example to me in so many ways. There is no one in this world that I would rather be with forever. David Brady Borland, I love you!!!














5 comments:

Borland family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on one year!!!

Giron Family said...

Awe Happy Anniversary you two! I am so jealous of your beautiful wedding pictures. Did Amanda do them? They are stunning!
Your mom came up last night for Al's wedding. It was so good to see her. We missed you.

Jenn Borland said...

Happy Anniversary! I miss you!

Misty Kesler said...

Happy one year!!! And many more great years to come:) ... I loved your post on your mom that was so nice.. she sounds amazing

Anonymous said...

Happy One Year! Joshua and I just celebrated half a year. For us marriage is getting even better with time and I bet it's the same with you two :-)