Monday, February 25, 2008

Gooooo Knights!!!!

The SVU men's basketball team is going to Nationals! They are all so very pumped and very excited.... especially #3... you know, David Borland, the best looking one on the team ;) Anyways, the games start on Thursday and go til Saturday night for the Championship game. They have a really good chance of playing in that game too. They just beat the team that is ranked #2 in the National tournament the other night, so cross your fingers that they will do it again this week! I am very excited because David surprised me with a plane ticket to fly out and watch the games- he's so good to me. So here's to my favorite baller ever....

Thanks babe- I can't wait to watch you at Nationals! Good luck- I'll be cheering for ya the whole time. Dunk it for me in the game! I love you-xo

8 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

buena suerte in buena vista!

EasyB said...

hey how did he do!?

Niki said...

So fun to see your blog Catie! Hope all went well with the games. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hello Cate!!! Your mom gave me your blog address so I could check you out. I can't believe you and Hay are not blog buddies! I'll give her your site. Sure would love to see you so if you guys are coming up here for the temple or anything come stay with us! Love, Lieu Lieu

Anonymous said...

Hayley - hayboyd.blogspot.com!!! your site is great! love it! Lieu

Giron Family said...

Hey little missey! It's Kinder. My mom just told me you had a blog. It's so cute. You and your hubby are a great lookin couple! So glad that I can be in touch with you on here. Luvs!

Hayley said...

Hey Lover!! This is so cute. You have a sweet husband. Are you showing at all?? Make sure you post pics of your belly when you start showing. I can't wait to see!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cate and David,
The picture is too beautiful. I can't wait to see you in Billsburg.
You Mom and Dad said you are VERY pregant. I can't wait. If you think your Mom and Dad have been gaga wait until their little girl has their newest grandchild. Love to you both.
Aunt Bettie